The island of Brac, the largest Dalmatian island, the tallest island of Croatia and the third largest island on the Adriatic is located right in front of the beautiful city of Split in the Adriatic Sea.
There is much to explore at the absolutely stunning Island Brac in Croatia due to its majestic nature and rich cultural and historic heritage. The coast of the island of Brac is the perfect blend of rocky and sandy meaning that here you will find practically any type of beach you want: from sandy beaches such as Beach Lovrecina and Beach Vela Luka over the pebbly Beach Three Bridges in Supetar to the rocky beach in Sumartin. However, the beach that attracts the most attention on the Island Brac is without a doubt the world famous Golden Horn Beach in Bol (Cro: plaza Zlatni rat) which is often listed as one of Europe’s top beaches. This beach on the Island Brac in Bol made of fine pebble nestled in the Mediterranean pine grove is a true wonder of nature. The characteristic horn-like shape of Golden Horn Beach in Bol is ever changing depending on the currents, tides and winds on the Island Brac which cause the beach to move several meters throughout the day. Once you have explored all the beautiful beaches of the island of Brac and have experienced the changes occurring on the Golden Horn Beach, we recommend climbing the highest peak of any island of Croatia – Mount St. Vid or Vidova gora (780 m) from which you will have a breathtaking view of the lush Mediterranean nature, crystal-clear sea and other islands. If hiking is not really for you, definitely check out the beautiful towns of Supetar, Bol, Sutivan, Sumartin, Milna, Postira and Bol and many others where you will find some of the most beautiful luxury villas and houses with pool and amazing view Croatia has to offer. Furthermore, many villas and houses found on the gorgeous Island Brac are made of the famous Brac stone. In the vicinity of Pucisca on the north side of the Island Brac, there are quarries with the gorgeous pure white Brac stone which was used in the building of some of the most important buildings of the modern world such as the White House in Washington and the building of the United Nations (UN) in New York, as well as the Diocletian’s Palace in Split. Furthermore, the Brac Island is very well connected with the mainland since there are constant ferries line from Split and extremely easy to reach as the Island Brac has its own airport. Do not miss the unique experience of a holiday in one of our villas with pool on the island of Brac and indulge your taste buds with the amazing flavours in one of the famous taverns of the Island of Brac. The Brac cuisine is known for its delicious food, like hommade olive oil, almonds, fresh figs and above all seafood of the highest quality. You have to try the famous cheese from Brac and the delicious Brac lamb. As you can see, the Island of Brac is really worth a trip! Do do not hestitate and travel to the island of Barc.
Here’s what awaits you, if you travel to the island of Brac:
- the beautiful Golden Horn Beach in Bol
- paragliding from Vidova Gora – the highest peak of all the Croatian islands with a majestic view of the surroundings
-Windsurfing in the channel in front of the most famous Beach Zlatni Rat in Bol
- countless idyllic Dalmatian towns with a rich cultural and historic heritage: Bol, Supetar, Sumartin, Milna, Bol, Postira etc.
- amazing restaurants with gourmand traditional Mediterranean dishes and top-class wine
- excursions to the Blaca Desert and Dragon´s Cave
- hiking trails through the wooded inland
- numerous historic monuments: The Parish Church of the Assumption and its tower in Sutivan, the stone museum in Pucisca, The Church of St. John the Baptist, the Dominican monastery, Collection of sacred art in the Church of St. Peter in Supetar, Brac Island Local History Museum in Skrip, Franciscan monastery and Church of St. Martin in Sumarin, the old town of Milna etc.
Complementing this rich touristic offer of Brac Island are the most luxurious holiday homes and villas with a private swimming pool on the Island Brac - the Island of stone. Check out our selection of the most gorgeous villas and houses with private pool on the Island Brac in Croatia and start off your vacation in Croatia with style by booking the most wonderful luxury holiday property in the region. Whether you are looking for a rustic holiday property made of the beautiful Brac stone in a secluded area with lots of privacy and a beautiful view of the sea, a more modern holiday property with a bunch of luxury amenities such as a heated swimming pool for private use, a jacuzzi, a gym, a private beach, an infinity pool, a tavern, etc., a pet-friendly holiday house which is completely fenced or family friendly villas with many amenities for children, our luxury villas with Pool on the island of Brac cover all the basis.
Why booking our luxury villas with private pool on the Island Brac is the best choice for you:
- extremely easy booking of the house with pool
- handpicked villas which satisfy the criteria of only the finest holiday accommodations in Croatia and offer you an amazing view
- villas with various luxury amenities on the island of Brac: a pool for private use, a sauna, a jacuzzi, parking spaces for private use, children playground and other equipment for children, etc.
- holiday homes with a private swimming pool for the best price
- 24/7 help: in case there are any problems, we will help you resolve them in the shortest time possible
If you need more details on any of our luxury holiday villas or house on Island Brac, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always more than happy to help you!