The island of Brac is the largest Dalmatian island and the tallest island of Croatia located right in front of the beautiful city of Split in the Adriatic Sea.
There is much to explore at the absolutely stunning Island Brac in Croatia due to its majestic nature and rich cultural and historic heritage. The coast of the island of Brac is the perfect blend of rocky and sandy meaning that here you will find practically any type of beach you want: from sandy beaches such as Beach Lovrecina and Beach Vela Luka over the pebbly Beach Three Bridges in Supetar to the rocky beach in Sumartin. However, the beach that attracts the most attention on the Island Brac is without a doubt the world famous Golden Horn Beach (Cro: plaza Zlatni rat) which is often listed as one of Europe’s top beaches. This beach on the Island Brac made of fine pebble nestled in the Mediterranean pine grove is a true wonder of nature. The characteristic horn-like shape of Golden Horn Beach is ever changing depending on the currents, tides and winds on the Island Brac which cause the beach to move several meters throughout the day. Once you have explored all the beautiful beaches of the island of Brac and have experienced the changes occurring on the Golden Horn Beach, we recommend climbing the highest peak of any island of Croatia – Mount St. Vid or Vidova gora (780 m) from which you will have a breathtaking view of the lush Mediterranean nature, crystal-clear sea and other islands. If hiking is not really for you, definitely check out the beautiful towns of Supetar, Bol, Sutivan, Sumartin and many others where you will find some of the most beautiful luxury villas Croatia has to offer. Furthermore, many villas found on the gorgeous Island Brac are made of the famous Brac stone. In the vicinity of Pucisca on the north side of the Island Brac, there are quarries with the gorgeous pure white Brac stone which was used in the building of some of the most important buildings of the modern world such as the White House in Washington and the building of the United Nations (UN) in New York, as well as the Diocletian’s Palace in Split. Furthermore, the Brac Island is very well connected with the mainland since there are constant ferries line from Split and extremely easy to reach as the Island Brac has its own airport.
Here’s what awaits you on the island of Brac:
- the beautiful Golden Horn Beach
- paragliding from Vidova Gora – the highest peak of all the Croatian islands with a majestic view of the surroundings
- countless idyllic Dalmatian towns with a rich cultural and historic heritage: Bol, Supetar, Sumartin, Milna, etc.
- amazing restaurants with gourmand traditional Mediterranean dishes and top-class wine
- excursions to the Blaca Desert and Dragon´s Cave
- hiking trails through the wooded inland
- numerous historic monuments: The Parish Church of the Assumption and its tower in Sutivan, the stone museum in Pucisca, The Church of St. John the Baptist, the Dominican monastery, etc.
Complementing this rich touristic offer of Brac Island are the most luxurious holiday homes with a private swimming pool on the Island Brac. Check out our selection of the most gorgeous villas on the Island Brac and start off your vacation in Croatia with style by booking the most wonderful luxury holiday property in the region. Whether you are looking for a rustic holiday property made of the beautiful Brac stone in a secluded area with lots of privacy and a beautiful view of the sea, a more modern holiday property with a bunch of luxury amenities such as a heated swimming pool for private use, a jacuzzi, a gym, a private beach, an infinity pool, a tavern, etc., a pet-friendly holiday property which is completely fenced or family friendly villas with many amenities for children, our luxury villas on the island of Brac cover all the basis.
Why booking our luxury villas on the Island Brac is the best choice for you:
- extremely easy booking
- handpicked villas which satisfy the criteria of only the finest holiday accommodations in Croatia
- villas with various luxury amenities: a pool for private use, a sauna, a jacuzzi, parking spaces for private use, children playground and other equipment for children, etc.
- holiday homes with a private swimming pool for the best price
- 24/7 help: in case there are any problems, we will help you resolve them in the shortest time possible
If you need more details on any of our luxury holiday villas on Island Brac, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always more than happy to help you!