If you have ever travelled to Croatia, you will know (and if you are planning to travel to Croatia for the first time, you should know) that this fairly small Mediterranean country has been blessed with so many natural beauties, one would probably need at least a year to fully experience all Croatia has to offer. One of the Croatia’s most amazing nature beauties, however, is its well-indented coast with beautiful beaches which has more than 1000 islands and islets of which 67 (approximately 20%) are inhabited. Therefore, start your island-hopping journey by booking the most gorgeous holiday villas on the islands of Croatia!
Generally speaking, the islands of Croatia are grouped into four archipelagos. At the far North is the Kvarner archipelago which is home of the largest island of Croatia and one of the most visited one on the Adriatic Sea– island Krk. In addition to the island of Krk, the Kvarner archipelago is proud of having the emerald island of Krvarner – island Rab – as well as the eco island called island Cres which is famous for having a naturally made freshwater lake called Vrana. Within the Kvarner archipelago are also the Brijuni Islands which are one of Croatia’s eight national parks. Following the Kvarner archipelago is the Zadar archipelago, the largest one in Croatia, as it consists of hundreds of small islets and large islands. Booking a stunning luxury holiday home on one of the islands of the Zadar archipelago will give you the opportunity to visit the island of Pag whose Zrce beach is known as “The Croatian Ibiza”, island Galesnjak which is one of the rarely occurring heart-shaped islands made by mother nature herself, as well as Kornati Islands, another national park of Croatia. Continuing the Zadar archipelago is the Sibenik archipelago which consists of some 250 islands of which only six are permanently populated while the rest feature completely unspoiled lush Mediterranean greenery. The final group of islands belong to the Split & Dubrovnik archipelago which consists of the largest Dalmatian island of Brac, the sunniest Croatian island of Hvar, the greenest Croatian island of Korcula and another national park – Island Mljet, to name a few.
Here’s what awaits you on the islands of Croatia:
- experience the island lifestyle
- get away from the crowds of mainland cities
- discover the wild beaches untouched by the hands of humans
- taste Mediterranean delicacies such as the lamb & cheese of Pag and wine of island of Hvar
- three national parks: NP Island Mljet, NP Brijuni Islands & NP Kornati
- the best party destination of Croatia – Zrće Beach on the island of Pag
- the Blue Cave of island Vis: where the sunrays penetrate through the underwater opening and reflect on the bottom illuminating the cave with a bright blue color
Check out our wide assortment of the most perfect luxury villas on the islands of Croatia and explore Croatia in a new way by discovering its hidden coves and beaches along Croatia’s indented coast. Our selection of luxury holiday villas with a private swimming pool offers something for everybody: beachfront villas with a view of the sea,a view of the lush nature or a view of both, a rustic holiday home with a pool for private use for a more authentic vacation experience, a modern holiday property with various luxury amenities such as a jacuzzi, a sauna, a heated swimming pool, an infinity pool, garage spaces for private use, a gym, etc., pet-friendly villas, family friendly villas, holiday properties near the beach etc. By booking one of our beautiful luxury villas on Croatian islands you will be one step closer to you dream vacation in Croatia.
Booking one of our perfect villas on the islands of Croatia is your perfect choice because:
- they are very easy & safe to book
- they have been hand-selected by us due to their carefully designed interior and meticulously landscaped courtyard
- there is a nice mix of family-friendly villas, pet-friendly villas, villas for partying, villas with a sea view or city view etc.
- they provide various luxury amenities: a gym, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a private pool, a private beach, a tavern, a children playground, etc.
- they have the best price on the market
- you will have full privacy
- you will have our help 24/7
Whether you are planning a perfect family vacation, a fun vacation with friends or a vacation by yourself, check out our selection of the best holiday homes with a private swimming pool on the islands of Croatia and rent the most gorgeous holiday property. If you need any help or more details on one of our luxury villas, please do not hesitate to contact us!