Croatia has long been known as a country with more than a thousand islands and the biggest of them all is the island of Cres located in the Kvarner Gulf. Hidden coves, pebble beaches, beautiful viewpoints and various hiking trails - the island of Cres offers countless possibilities to complete your vacation. Two ferry lines connect it with Istria and the island of Krk, so reaching the island of Cres will not present a problem. In addition, a swing bridge at the very south of the island connects it with the nearby island of Lošinj which gives you an opportunity to travel and discover even more places on your vacation.
The island of Cres provides 300 km of marked hiking trails that enable you to explore and experience this amazing island, so it is considered to be an ideal destination for nature and hiking lovers. Visit the picturesque town of Lubenice, located on a cliff 378 m above the sea, and admire the scenery of the blue Adriatic Sea and nearby islands. Climb down to the unique pebble beach of Sv. Ivan, one of the biggest attractions of the island which has been declared as one of the most beautiful in the world. Numerous small coves on the island hide beautiful pebble beaches and crystal-clear Adriatic Sea, so Koromačna and Mali bok beaches must be on your list. If you want to combine fun with relaxation, visit sandy Meli beach where you can enjoy your favorite drink and listen to music. Visit the largest city on the island, Cres, and take a boat tour to the stunning pebble beach where the Blue cave is located. Do not miss Loznati, a small town near Cres where you can try the island’s most famous dish – Cres lamb. Another interesting fact about the island is that it has a freshwater lake Vrana which is the source of drinking water for the entire Cres-Lošinj archipelago. The island of Cres is one of the last habitats of griffon vultures, so do not miss their Rescue Center in the town of Beli in the northern part of the island. Explore the mystical Osor in the south – a town rich in history that connects the islands of Cres and Lošinj and is popularly called an open-air museum because artists of various eras have left their mark.
Take a look at our offer and treat yourself with a luxurious villa with a private pool on this divine island where you can experience the charms of island life!
What does the island of Cres offer you during a vacation?
- Mild Mediterranean climate, crystal clear sea and fresh air
- Numerous hidden coves and beautiful beaches
- 300 km of marked hiking trails to discover this magical island
- Unique town of Lubenice located on a cliff
- The mystical Osor, which is considered an open-air museum
- Amazing viewpoints that leave you speechless
- High-quality Cres lamb, olive oil and other island specialties
- Beautiful holiday homes with private pool and total privacy
With so many hidden gems, the island of Cres indeed is a destination that you simply cannot miss. Find your luxury accommodation with a private pool that will enable you to have a dream vacation on this magical island. Whether you are looking for active tourism or a peaceful and relaxing vacation, you will surely find something suitable for you on the island of Cres. Enjoy the complete privacy of a modern villa, relax in a pool or jacuzzi, because the rule "no stress on Cres" really applies here. Take a look at our offer that will surely meet all your expectations!
Why you should choose a luxury villa with a pool on the island of Cres from our offer:
- Simple, secure and discreet booking
- Carefully selected luxury holiday homes with rich contents
- Comfortable bedrooms and excellent service
- Unbeatable prices for such a dose of luxury
- Our agents are available 24/7 and accompany your booking from the beginning to your arrival
- Over 300 5-star reviews speak for themselves
- We offer you over 400 luxury holiday homes in Croatia
No need to hesitate any longer, take a look at our offer and experience a dream vacation on this amazing island in Croatia!