Rijeka is the third-largest city in Croatia and the main port, whose excellent strategic position evoked fierce competition over its political supremacy.
In Croatia, Rijeka can be regarded as the symbol of multiculturalism as it was often the place where the culture of many European states met. Therefore, by booking one of the most beautiful luxury villas with a private pool in Rijeka, you will be able to explore the intricate history of this city where every stone has its own heroic story. Walking along the streets of this city in Croatia will reveal many sacral buildings ranging from the Cathedral of St. Vitus whose design drew inspiration from the Church Santa Maria della Salute in Venetia, over several synagogues to one of the most beautiful mosques in Europe. Having always been a step ahead of its time, Rijeka developed into the strongest music scene in Croatia, with a particular emphasis on rock and has been regarded as the “nursery garden of good musicians” for decades. Therefore, it is no wonder that Rijeka was declared the new European Capital of Culture for 2020 making it a destination worth a travel.
Travel to Rijeka and immerse yourself in the city of Rijeka by exploring its many cultural and historic monuments, participate in the madness known as Rijeka Carnival which ends with a crazy carnival party on Rijeka’s main promenade Korzo, where many world-famous DJs perform, and go on the cultural-tourist tour along the The Routes of the Frankopans which consists of a visit to 17 citadels, castles and fortified walled cities and three sacral complexes. Walk up the Trsat hill and enjoy a cup of coffee while having a beautiful view of the surroundings or explore the underground of the city by visiting the first military tunnel opened for tourists. Explore the beaches of Rijeka where you will find everything from a sandy beach to a rocky beach one and everything inbetween. Furthermore, beach Ploče and beach Kostanj were awarded with the blue flag, a symbol of extremely clean sea. If you aren’t keen on swimming in the salty sea, you can go for a swim in the Kantrida pools which is one of the most beautiful in Croatia.
The surroundings of Rijeka are characterized by unspoiled nature and many places where tourists can engage in sport activities. Visit Klana, a popular recreational area with hiking, cycling and walking tours only 18 km away from Rijeka, pay a visit to the Nature Park Učka where the Mediterranean nature is untouched by the human hand or go on a one-day excursion to the “Golden Island” of Krk and the biggest island of the Adriatic Sea, island Cres.
What to look forward to in Rijeka:
- many cultural sights & monuments: Croatian National Theatre Ivan pl. Zajc, Rijeka City Puppet Theatre, Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Capuchin Monastery, City Tower Palace of Justice, Old Gateway, etc.
- The Routes of the Frankopans cultural-tourist route
- fresh ingredients from the city market
- Rijeka Carnival
- two beaches with a blue flag: beach Ploče & beach Kostanj
- the most beautiful pool complex in Croatia – Kantrida pools
- boat rides to the near-by islands: island Cres, island Krk, island Lošinj
If you have decided to travel to Rijeka, check out our wide selection of luxury holiday homes with a private swimming pool where you are guaranteed to find a holiday property to your liking. Whether you are looking for a holiday home in a more secluded area of the region for more privacy or for a new modern holiday house right in the center of the city, for villas with a view of the sea or for a property with a view of the nature, for pet friendly villas, a family friendly holiday home or for a propety with various amenities such as a sauna, a jacuzzi, a gym and a tavern, our assortment has something for everyone. By booking one of our beautiful holiday homes with a private swimming pool you are one step closer to your dream vacation on the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
Booking one of our villas with private pool in Rijeka is the best choice for you because:
- they are extremely easy and safe to book
- they were handpicked due to their luxurious ambience and unmatched beauty
- they are varied: from rustic holiday properties to new modern ones, from villas whose location is in the urban areas to those in more secluded parts of the region, from pet-friendly holiday homes to family friendly ones
- they are equipped with top-class luxury amenities: jacuzzi, swimming pool for private use, sauna, gym, tavern, children playground, parking/garage spaces for private use etc.
- they have the best price on the market
- you will have our help 24/7
- fully privacy
If you need more information on one of our luxury villas in Rijeka or have some questions, please contact us. We are always happy to help you make an informed decision so that you have a smooth travel experience.