The idyllic municipality of Barban is the perfect destination to experience Istria in all its beauty in the most luxurious villas in Istria. The municipality of Barban stretches over 100 km2 of land in the southern part of eastern Istria and encompasses 72 beautiful villages. Due to its peaceful environment and immensely beautiful Mediterranean nature, Barban developed into a well-established holiday destination with numerous fun activities, summer events and spectacular holiday homes with a swimming pool for private use.
If you have decided to travel to this enchanting holiday destination, you will need an equally enchanting accommodation and we are here to present to you the most gorgeous villas in Barban which will make your holiday experience complete. Choose the location of your holiday home from those near the center to those with a bit more privacy in secluded areas of the Barban municipality. Select the luxury amenities you want during your amazing holiday in Croatia which can range from spa facilities such as a sauna, a whirlpool, and an amazing heated swimming pool all the way to family-friendly ones such as a children playground or kid’s toys. Check out our selection of luxury villas with pool in Barban which boast the most spectacular interior designs and the most sought after attractions so that you are guaranteed to find the holiday home with a private swimming pool of your dreams. Croatia offers many accommodation near the centre of Barban. Of course all the accommodation offer free internet.
Why Booking One of Our Luxury Holiday Villas with Pool in Barban Is the Best Choice for You:
- Safe & easy booking of luxury villas
- Full privacy
- 200 + holiday properties to choose from
- Best prices on the market
- A plethora of different holiday homes to choose from: a pet-friendly villa with an infinity swimming pool, a family-friendly holiday house with a heated swimming pool for private use and a children playground on the property, a holiday home with a view of the stunning Mediterranean greenery and numerous spa facilities such as a Jacuzzi and a sauna, etc.
- High customer service satisfaction
- Over 300 5-star reviews
- 24/7 customer service: we are always ready to help you with any problem you might encounter during your luxury holiday in Istria
- Private parking
The picturesque village of Barban within the municipality of Barban hides numerous monuments of the past which are worth paying a visit to if you are interested in the intricate history of Istria. From gorgeous churches, of which the Parish Church of St. Nicholas is the most famous one, over remains of the city walls which include The Great Gate, The Small Gate and magnificent towers, all the way to the town lodge which is the integral part of the breathtaking old square and the Loredan Palace, the village of Barban is extremely rich in cultural and historic heritage. Furthermore, visitors of Barban will be able to taste Istria by participating in the walk tour called Taste Barban by Walking. During this tour, visitors will be able to taste top-class Istrian products such as a whole palette of olive oils, donkey milk and much more! Being a gatekeeper of the Istrian tradition, Barban restored the thrilling Race of the Ring in 1976 which takes place every third weekend in August, during which the Barban knights compete in three races and must hit a ring of two concentric circles with their lance. If walking tours and sightseeing are too tame for you and you are looking for a bit more adrenaline, Barban does not disappoint once again. The Glavani Park is the largest adrenalin park in Croatia which occupies 1.5 ha of land and features exciting attractions such the 113-metre zip-line and 11 meters tall swing. Croatia offers many accommodation near the centre of Barban. Of course all the accommodation offer free internet.
The entire peninsula of Istria can be easily explored from Barban. Central Istria is best known for its beautiful medieval towns of Pazin (25 km) and Motovun (60 km) which have been blessed with spectacular Mediterranean nature and which are a short car drive away from Barban. Other Istrian cities are also in the vicinity of Barban such as Pula (31 km), Rovinj (40 km), Porec (50 km) and will amaze visitors with their rich tourist offer which attracts millions each year. While in Barban, you must visit the gorgeous National Park Brijuni and Nature Park Ucka whose nature will leave you speechless. Croatia offers many accommodation near the centre of Barban. Of course all the accommodation offer free internet.
Here’s What Awaits You in Barban:
- Numerous historic monuments: Church of St. Nicholas with paintings painted by students of Palma the Younger, Church of St. Anthony the Hermit whose inner walls and pointed vault are adorned with spectacular paintings, the well-preserved city walls with the Great Gate, The Small Gate and towers, the town lodge which is part of the Loredan Palace, etc.
- Beautiful villages and towns to visit: town of Barban, town of Spadici, town of Rebici and many others
- Summer manifestations celebrating the tradition of Istria such as The Race of the Ring
- Taste-tasting delicious Istrian products by participating in the walking tour called Taste Barban by Walking
- Adrenalin park Glavani
- Day trips to popular Istrian destinations such as Porec, Pula, Motovun, Pazin, etc.
- Unspoiled Mediterranean nature: National Park Brijuni and Nature Park Ucka
- Some of the most elegant luxury villas in Croatia