The (hi)story of Split started in the 17th century when the mighty Roman Emperor Diocletian decided to build his Palace near his birthplace of Salona (today’s Solin) to spend the last few years of his life at this location. As the years passed, the Palace slowly turned into a city, which is the second biggest in Croatia today.
Split lures its visitors with its preserved tradition, glorious history, idyllic location and cultural and natural heritage. Renting a holiday property in Split guarantees numerous interesting activities to do and sights to see. Choose from a wide range of cultural happenings such as film and theatre festivals, remarkable exhibitions, museums and concerts, delight your taste buds with delicious Mediterranean dishes and top-quality wines in some of the most elite restaurants and bars and dance the night away in Croatia’s most prestigious clubs. Go for a stroll along the city’s waterfront know as Riva which is the heartbeat of the city, ckeck out the panoramic view of the city by hiking up the Marjan hill and find out what it’s like to be a Roman Emperor by paying a visit to the Diocletian’s Palace.
Like all the Dalmatian cities, the surroundings of Split are simply majestic. Split is very well connected with the islands near-by by ferries. Therefore, take a boat ride to one of the most renowned islands of Croatia such as the island of Brač, Hvar and Vis, explore the Makarska Riviera believed to the location with the most beautiful beach in all of Croatia and go one the Biokovo Skywalk where you will have Dalmatia in the palm of your hand which looking down the abyss.
Here’s what awaits you in Split:
- traces of ancient Roman architecture in the Diocletian’s Palace
- gorgeous city panorama from the Marjan Hill
- Ultra Europe summer music festival
- best party scene in Croatia
- a variety of beaches: a dog-friendly beach, sandy beach, pebbly beach, rocky beach
- coffee on the Riva waterfront
- boat rides to near-by islands: island Brač, island Hvar, island Vis, island Šolta
- Picigin – a ball game in the sea
Check out our selection of the most beautiful villas in Split which was carefully selected so that you get only the best during your unforgettable vacation in Croatia. Choose between modern holiday homes with high-end luxury amenities such as a sauna, a gym, a game room and a jacuzzi and a rustic holiday property with a gorgeous swimming pool in the midst of nature. From heated swimming pools to infinity swimming pools, our holiday villas give you all the possible options. Therefore, make your dream vacation in Croatia a reality by booking the absolute best holiday home with a private swimming pool in Split.
Why booking a holiday property with a pool in Split is the right choice:
- easy & safe booking
- handpicked luxury villas with a private swimming pool
- various amenities: jacuzzi, gym, sauna, children’s playground, private beach, tavern, etc.
- private parking spaces and garage spaces
- a wide selection of holiday homes to choose from
- 24/7 help: if any problem arises, we will resolve it in the shortest time possible
Check out our assortment of luxury holiday villas which will fulfil all your needs whether you are looking to spend your ideal vacation with your family, close group of friends or alon,. If you need some help finding the best holiday home for you, contact us and we will give you all the details you will need to make the right decision for you.