Indeed, the coast of Croatia offers you a multitude of incredible cities and places for your dream vacation. Everything you need for an unforgettable vacation awaits you in the extremely charming and beautiful town of Trogir. This treasure of Dalmatia, which is located between the world famous cities of Zadar and Split, offers you everything you need for an unforgettable vacation. Trogir is a small charming town located in the heart of Dalmatia on the Adriatic coast of Croatia. The ideal location of Trogir makes this beautiful city one of the most popular holiday destinations in Croatia.
The incredible old town of Trogir is connected to the mainland by a bridge, making it a real eye-catcher. Just behind the old town island of Trogir is the island of Čiovo, which is connected to both the old town of Trogir and the mainland in Trogir by bridges.
Trogir is also known for its well-preserved architecture and thus the city of Trogir today is rich in incredible sights. In the old town there are sacred buildings and sights from the Romanesque, Renaissance, Gothic and Baroque periods. This makes the whole old town of Trogir a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Cathedral of St. Lawrence & its unique bell tower is a real eye-catcher and a must-visit. Also nearby is the historic Square of John Paul II. You will also be amazed by the imposing Kamerlengo Fortress on Trogir's promenade. In the center of Trogir you can visit the market to experience the typical Croatian and Dalmatian way of life. Trogir also offers you a wide range of delicious gastronomy. In many charming restaurants you can taste authentic and local dishes.
In the surroundings of Trogir you can also visit breathtaking places. On the island of Čiovo there is the hermit church of the Madonna of Prizidnica and the idyllic chapel of Our Lady of the Snows in Marina. The Pantan nature reserve is also a real eye-catcher. You can also enjoy breathtaking beaches in Trogir and its surroundings. Medena beach near Trogir is an incredibly beautiful pebbly beach, which is ideal for families. Do not hesitate further and explore Trogir and its beautiful surroundings!
What awaits you in Trogir and its surroundings:
- a beautiful old town
- countless sights, which are UNESCO cultural heritage
- the Cathedral of St. Lawrence & its unique bell tower
- the historic square of John Paul II
- the imposing fortress of Kamerlengo on the promenade of Trogir
- wide range of gastronomy and entertainment
- the island of Čiovo
- the hermit church of the Madonna of Prizidnica and the idyllic chapel of Our Lady of Snows in Marina on the island of Čiovo
- The Pantan Nature Reserve
- beautiful pebbly beaches, Medena beach, Labadusa beach, etc.
Take a look at our wide range of villas and holiday homes with private pools in Trogir and the surrounding area and discover the best luxury villas with private pools. Our wide range consists of villas with breathtaking sea views, large bedrooms, comfortable bathrooms, SPA facilities and pure luxury. These luxurious accommodations will fulfill all your desires!
Why booking one of our villas with private pool in Trogir is the right choice for you?
- easy and safe booking of villas with pool in Trogir and surroundings
- selected luxury villas & holiday homes with private pool
- many amenities in villas in Trogir: jacuzzi, fitness area, sauna, children's playground, tavern, etc.
- 24/7 help: If there is a problem, it will be solved quickly with our help
- Villas & holiday homes with pool for a larger number of people
- a professional team that knows the villas very well
- pet-friendly villas, where your four-legged friend is very welcome
Do not hesitate any further and browse our offer of luxury villas with private pool in Trogir. Enjoy pure luxury in a holiday full of rest and relaxation. If you have any questions or need help choosing your dream villa in Trogir, we are your contact. The Adriatic Luxury Villas agency is always at your disposal!