Start off your luxury vacation in Croatia by booking the most beautiful luxury villa with pool on the island of Krk. Check out our wide selection of the finest luxury villas with a private pool on Island of Krk where you are guaranteed to find your perfect holiday home with all the facilities you will need for an unforgettable holiday on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Whether you are looking for a family friendly holiday home with many amenities suitable for children, pet friendly villas with a view of the sea, a holiday property whose location is in the rural part of Island Krk with a view of the majestic nature or modern villas with a heated pool, an infinity pool, a sauna, a jacuzzi and a private beach, our offer will fulfil all your requests.
Why booking one of our luxury villas with pool on Island Krk is the best choice for you:
- Easy & safe booking
- Hand-picked luxury villas chosen for their stunning interior design and magnificent courtyard which features a beautiful pool for private use
- Diverse selection of luxurious holiday homes: pet friendly villas, family friendly holiday homes, villas with a view of the sea, holiday properties with a view of nature
- A variety of luxury amenities to choose from: a heated swimming pool, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a gym, an infinity swimming pool, a private beach, etc.
- Over 300 5-star reviews
- Full privacy
- Best price on the market
- 24/7 help: we are here to help you resolve any problem in the shortest time possible
Create unforgettable memories during your amazing vacation in Croatia by booking the most spectacular holiday property on Island Krk. We will make your stay a unique experience whose memories you will cherish forever.
The Island Krk is an island of Croatia locate in the Kvarner Bay near Rijeka, whose past and present can be told through the symbolic number seven. The island was inhabited by Croats in the 7th century, the last prince of Krk was the seventh Frankopan prince, the island successfully survived seven pirate attacks, there are seven administrative units on the island of Krk, as well as seven Chakavian dialects, and finally, the tradition of Island Krk features seven types of dances, costumes and customs. In addition to being characterized by the number seven, Island Krk is also bestowed with many superlatives.
Island Krk is:
a) The northernmost island of Croatia
b) The largest island in the Adriatic Sea
c) The most easily reachable island in the Adriatic Sea, due to the mile long Krk bridge
d) The island with the most diversity in Croatia
e) The most visited island of Croatia
By booking the most gorgeous holiday home with a private swimming pool on the Island Krk, you will be able to experience the rich and diverse tourist offer of the island which has something for everyone: from cultural monuments, over majestic nature sights all the way to the upbeat city life with elite clubs and gourmand restaurants. Go on a journey of discovering the gorgeous historic towns of Omisalj, Njivice, Malinska, Baska, Vrbnik, Silo and the beautiful city of Krk, get a glance of the birth certificate of Croatia, the Baska Tablet where the word Croatia was firstly mentioned in the year 1100, learn the Glagolitic alphabet, an early Slavic script devised by the brothers Cyril and Methodius, by following the Glagolitic Path of Baska which consists of 34 sculptures each representing a letter and party in a nightclub opened in the Roman catacombs. Search for one of the five shipwrecks in the sea of which the most popular is the Peltastis boat, which came off course by the Bura in 1968, explore the spectacular Biserujka cave near the village Rudine and spend a perfect beach day on one of the 15 beaches awarded a Blue Flag, a national symbol of crystal-clear water.
Here's what awaits you on the island of Krk:
- A diverse tourist offer
- Mysterious historic towns: town of Njivice, town of Baska, town of Malinska, town of Silo, etc.
- Top-class restaurants and elite clubs in the city of Krk
- The Croatian birth certificate – the Baska tablet
- The Glagolitic Path which consists of 34 sculptures each representing a letter of the Glagolitic alphabet
- Searching for shipwrecks in the Adriatic Sea
- 15 Blue Flag beaches: beach Pesja in Omisalj, beach Jadran in Njivice, beach Rupa in Malinska, beach Vela plaza in Baska, beach Porporela, beach Dunat, beach Drazica and many others in the town of Krk, etc.
- Healing mud on the west side of Klimno bay
- The oldest folklore festival in Croatia
- Stunning view of the sea and the nature
- Croatian delicacies such as lamb and cheese during the Lamb & Cheese Days
- Some of the most wonderful luxury villas with a swimming pool for private use