The island of Korcula is the second most inhabited island of Croatia, right after the island of Krk, and the most populated island of Croatia which is not connected to the mainland by some kind of bridge. The island of Korcula is part of the Split & Dubrovnik archipelago in Central Dalmatia. Due to its dense pine forests, the island Korcula once bore the nickname Korkyra Melania meaning Black Korcula while today it is known as The Greenest Island of Croatia.
One of the first steps in planning your perfect holiday on the island of Korcula is finding the most beautiful holiday home with a private swimming pool and we are here to help you with that. Check out our wide selection of luxury villas with pool on the Korcula Island where you are guaranteed to find the holiday property of your dreams. Whether you are looking for a pet-friendly holiday property with a view of the sea and the greenery or for a family-friendly holiday home with various luxury amenities such as a sauna, a gym, a Jacuzzi, a private boat and boat mooring and exclusive services, our assortment has something for everyone. Booking our luxury holiday homes with spectacular views of the Adriatic Sea is extremely easy and we are here to help you every step of the way in your quest of finding the most gorgeous holiday property with a swimming pool for private use in Croatia.
Why Booking One of Our Luxury Villas with Pool on Island of Korcula Is the Best Choice for You:
- Easy & safe booking
- 200 + villas to choose from
- Best prices
- Various holiday homes to choose from: pet-friendly villas, a holiday home with a heated swimming pool, a luxury holiday property with an infinity swimming pool, villas with a private beach and a private boat, a holiday house which offers spectacular views of the Adriatic Sea and the majestic Mediterranean nature etc.
- full customer satisfaction: 300+ 5-star reviews
- 24/7 customer service: if any problem occurs, we will help you resolve it in the shortest time possible
- Full privacy & free private parking
The beautiful island of Korcula has a lot to offer to its visitors with regard to historic and cultural monuments and nature sights. Most of the cultural sightseeing can be done in the town of Korcula which is the twin town of Rothesay in Scotland. Locate on a small peninsula on the island of Korcula and surrounded by walls, which were built in the second half of the 13th century, the town of Korcula is known as Mini Dubrovnik. In the Old Town of Korcula, you will be able to check out the magnificent Land Gate and Sea Gate, the St. Mark’s Cathedral of the 15th and the 16th century, the Abbey Treasury with numerous artifacts such as religious paintings and church manuscripts from the 12th to the 15th century and the supposed birth house of the famous traveler and merchant Marco Polo. Furthermore, you will get to see the traditional Moreska sword dance which is performed every week during the summer months. The towns of Vela Luka, Lumbarda, Zrnovo, Vela Przina are also waiting to be explored during your amazing holiday in Dalmatia.
Furthermore, with a varied coastline, which is more than 250 km long, you will find all types of secluded beaches which range from rocky and pebbly to completely sandy ones. The most popular beach of the island Korcula is the sandy beach Vela Przina in Lumbarda and the pebbly beach Pupnatska Luka. However, whichever part of the coastline of the island of Korcula you decide to visit, you will be met with the crystal clear Adriatic Sea, the gorgeous pine forests and breathtaking views of nature. If you are looking for an even more secluded paradise, hop on a boat and check out the tiny Proizd Island where you will get all the peace and quiet you need for your luxury holiday in Croatia. Clearly, the island of Korcula does not lack beautiful nature sights which is further emphasized by the existence of Kocje, a nature phenomenon which is a reserve of holm oak with monumental canopies, as well as numerous lichens and moss. Therefore, every nature lover will be amazed by this majestic island of Dalmatia.
Here’s what awaits you on the island of Korcula:
- A rich tourist program
- A mini version of the historic city of Dubrovnik – the town of Korcula
- The birth house of the renowned traveler Marco Polo
- Gorgeous pine forests dotted with medieval towns such as Lumbarda, Vela Luka, Zrnovo, etc.
- The sandy beach Vela Przina
- Secluded beaches along the entire coastline
- The green paradise called Island Proizd
- The nature phenomenon Kocje with completely untouched Mediterranean nature
- Gorgeous private villas with a swimming pool and astounding views of nature for the ideal holiday in Dalmatia