Adriatic Luxury Villas d.o.o. (Ltd.) is a registered tourist agency. As such, we are comitted to protect all personal data of our customers and well as taking their privacy and safety very seriously.
What personal information we collect and how
In order to provide our services to you we must collect personal information from you, which are strictly confidental and available only where such information is neccessary for the booking realization. We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Names and contact / address details including telephone number and email address
- Credit / debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date)
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements
- Other personal information you may provide during our communication
Your responsibility is to ensure that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
The data will be collected while making an online reservation or submitting an inquiry trough our website, subscribing to newsletter, communicating to one of our team members trough email or phone call or while using cookies on our website.
The purpose of collecting personal data
We will use these data for the purpose of providing our services, processing your booking, answering any question you might have and providing you with information about the advertised properties on our website.
The data will be used as follows:
- We will use your name, address and other contact information as well as credit card details to complete your booking with us.
- Your details will also be used in order to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally as well as deliver you information about services you might be interested in.
- Credit/debit card payments are processed via our merchant provider on their secure platform and include the card type, date and time, amount, card expiry date, billing postcode, your address and other related information. This information is required and necessary for the performance of our contract with you. We do not have sight of the complete card number or CVV code at any time, but this will be held securely by our merchant provider who are audited and certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1. All transactions which include your bank details are only related to a service we use to process transactions and your personal information regarding your banking information are used only in that regard.
- We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organisations that perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the EU. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, emailing you our newsletter). All details you give us in connection with your booking will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. Outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
Who will have access to your data
Your personal data protection rights are our first priority, so we will ensure that your data is processed only in a manner consistent with the purpose stated above. If this is necessary to meet this purpose, the access to your personal data will have: Certified Workers and Owner of Adriatic Luxury Villas.
we use personal data only for legitimate business operations and do not sell or share them with third parties except in cases where the legal state institutions request such information.
How long your personal information will be stored
the collected data is stored and processed only as long as necessary for the realization of mutual business cooperation unless otherwise provided by law.
Security of personal data
To ensure safe storage of your personal data we conduct technical and organizational measures, including the protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. Data collected through the contact form on our website is protected by a security certificate (SSL). For data exchange personal data is being encrypted and thus protected from possible theft.
Detailed third-party information on this service, as well as the user's ability to regulate cookie settings that are necessary, are available at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
In regard of spam protection, we:
- Will not send false infomation about any topic or send deceiving notifications to our users
- Will identify our avertising correspondence as such in an acceptable way
- Will include our headquaters' physical address in our correspondence
- Will allow users an option to unsurscribe from our newsletter in the bottom of each newsletter sent
If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from Adriatic Luxury Villas please contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com .
You have the right to be informed about processing your personal information, withdrawing your consent at any time, correcting or supplementing your personal data to always be accurate, deleting your personal information when it is no longer needed for the above purposes, transferring your personal data in a structured form and filing a complaint to Adriatic Luxury Villas d.o.o., Ul. Grgura Budislavića 99, 23000 Zadar or at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the responsible state body.
As our customer you can choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
The right to file a complaint to the competent authority
I certify that I am familiar with all relevant information about Adriatic Luxury Villas and the services and products it provides.
I give explicit consent to Adriatic Luxury Villas to collect and continue processing my personal information, as well as any other information they can find by providing their services in accordance with the legal regulations, all in accordance with the defined purpose.
Updates and changes
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.