Dubrovnik is the most prominent tourist destination on the Croatian coast, whose intricate history resulted in its rapid development, especially during the time of the Republic of Ragusa, known for its wealth and skillful diplomacy.
In the words of the famous Irish playwright Bernard Shaw, “those looking for paradise on Earth should visit Dubrovnik” and this is probably the most accurate description of this beautiful city. Dubrovnik’s one-of-a-kind beauty, which is under UNESCO’s protection, attracts not only tourists but also filmmakers. Booking a beautiful vacation property with a pool in Dubrovnik will give you the opportunity to discover Game of Throne’s real-life cities of King’s Landing and Qarth and Star Wars’ casino city of Canto Bight. Go for a stroll around Dubrovnik on the world-famous Walls of Dubrovnik or along the main street of Dubrovnik – Stradun – and enjoy a cup of coffee while the city´s patron St. Blaise or Sveti Vlaho watches over you. Be a part of the Dubrovnik Summer Festival with theatre, music and dance performances. Food connoisseurs will be delighted by the many restaurants with traditional Dalmatian dishes, some awarded the prestigious MICHELIN star award, while party lovers will have a blast in the numerous clubs and bars.
The astonishing beauty of Dubrovnik continues in its surroundings with lush untouched nature. Go on a day trip to the island of Mljet which is also a national park known as the greenest island of Croatia. Island Mljet is known for top-class red and white wine, goat´s cheese and honey which was served in the emperor´s courts in the past times. Visit the botanical garden with exotic plant species of Australia and South America as well as the Dead Sea of Croatia on the island of Lokrum or have a unique vacation in Croatia by going to the Elafiti islands on a Croatian steamship where you will be astounded by the unspoiled nature and by the sandy beach Šunj on the island Lopud.
Here´s what awaits you in Dubrovnik:
- a walk around Old Town Dubrovnik on the Walls of Dubrovnik with a breathtaking view
- coffee in one of the cafés on Stradun – the main street of the city
- numerous churches representing various architectural styles
- tour of filming locations of the popular TV series Game of Thrones
- tasty Mediterranean dishes in prestigious gourmand restaurants
- swimming in the Dead Sea of Croatia
- incomparable sights on nature in the National Park Mljet
- boat tour to the islands of Lokrum, Lastovo Korčula and Elafiti islands
- the best panoramic view of the city from the mountain Srđ
- beautiful beaches of Croatia: choose between a rocky beach, a sandy beach, a pebbly beach or a dog-friendly beach
Throughout history, Dubrovnik has always been the place of aristocracy and upper-class lifestyle which is why many European emperors built their villas in this gorgeous city. While many things have changed over time, this has not changed at all. Therefore, the villas found in Dubrovnik are some of the most up-scale ones Croatia has to offer where luxury and opulence are found in every inch of their surface. Whether you are looking for a grand holiday property which is hundreds of years old and has been renovated with luxury amenities such as a private swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a gym, a sauna, etc., for a property with absolute privacy in a secluded part and with a view of the sea and the beach or with a view of the untouched Mediterranean nature or, perhaps, for newly built modern villas with a heated pool, an infinity pool or both, from which one has a gorgeous view of the city, our selection has something for everyone. Therefore, check out our selection of beautiful villas and reward yourself with an unforgettable vacation in Croatia by booking the most dazzling luxury villa with a private pool in Dubrovnik.
Our villas with a pool in Dubrovnik are the best choice for you because…
- they are easy and safe to book
- they were handpicked due to their unmatched beauty which is present in every part of their design
- they offer numerous luxury amenities such as a private swimming pool, a heated swimming pool, an infinity swimming pool, a private beach, a sauna, a children's playground, a jacuzzi, a tavern, and much more
- you will have full privacy
- they have the best price
- you will have help 24/7
- your every problem will be resolved in the shortest time possible a we are in constant contact with the owner of the holiday house
Check out our wide assortment of luxury villas with a private pool in Dubrovnik where you are guaranteed to find your dream holiday house for the most memorable vacation in Croatia. If you need help making an informed decision on which of our villas to choose, please do not hesitate to contact us. We at Adriatic Luxury Villas are always more than happy to help!