The island of Hvar is not the largest island of Croatia nor is it the most inhabited island of Croatia. However, one can argue that it is the most beautiful island of Croatia as it carries the nickname “The Queen of the Croatian Islands” and is often found on lists of the most beautiful islands in the world right next to top tourist destinations such as the Maldives, Bora Bora, Santorini, Bali and others. The island of Hvar is a island in the Adriatic Sea just a short ferry ride away from the historic city of Split right between the island of Vis, Island Brac and Island Korcula.
Imagine a Mediterranean island with a beautiful crystal clear sea, a mild climate and 2726 hours of sun per year covered in vast fields of lavender, beautiful vineyards and ancient olive groves where the man and nature live in complete harmony. This image exists in real life on the island of Hvar. This beautiful island invites guests from all over the world to come and explore all its beauties and have an unforgettable vacation in Croatia. Explore the rich cultural and historic heritage of the island by taking a walk on the Piazza/St. Stephen´s square of the town of Hvar which is the largest square in Dalmatia, visit the mystical Hanibal Lucić’s Summer Residence with a lush garden made in the Renaissance style, enjoy the view from the City Fortress called Fortica and watch a theatre show in the first public theatre in Europe called the Arsenal. Go on a boat ride to the most beautiful island chain in the world, Pakleni islands, made of 21 islands, islets and reefs, check out the agricultural field divisions of the Stari Grad plain inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List and dive into the Adriatic Sea while being surrounded by the mighty Red Rocks. Spend the perfect beach day on the various beaches of the island of Hvar with turquoise sea which range from rocky beaches to sandy ones.
Here’s what awaits you on the island of Hvar:
- a view of the majestic Mediterranean nature: ancient olive trees, beautiful vineyards and gorgeous lavender fields
- beautiful historic towns to explore: town Hvar, town Milna, town Stari Grad, town Jelsa, town Vrboska, town Sveta Nedilja, town Vrbanj etc.
- rich cultural & historic heritage: St. Stephen’s square/Piazza, City Fortress/Fortica, Hanibal Lucić’s Summer Residence, Arsenal & The Historic Theatre, Church of St. Mary, Cathedral of St. Stephen I, City Lodge of Hvar, etc.
- Pakleni islands – world’s most beautiful island chain
- Stari Grad plain’s agricultural field division – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- restaurants with traditional Dalmatian dishes & top-class wine
- various beaches each with a unique charm and crystal clear sea: Beach Mina (a sandy bay ideal for children), sandy Beach Grebisce, The Bay of St. Luke (a pebble beach with architectural remains from the Roman times), The Bay Maslinica (a beach famous for its crystal clear sea), Beach Banj (ideal for children and for disabled people), etc.
- beautiful luxury villas with a swimming with an astonishing view of the surroundings
Start your Croatian journey by booking the most gorgeous holiday property with a private swimming pool on the island of Hvar. Check out our wide assortment of the finest luxury villas with a private pool on Island Hvar where you are guaranteed to find the holiday property of your dream. Choose between a rustic holiday house in the lush Mediterranean greenery and a view of the sea, modern luxury villas with a private swimming pool, a heated swimming pool, an infinity swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a gym, a tavern, etc., a pet-friendly holiday homes with a large courtyard or family friendly villas with a view of the lush Mediterranean nature and a bunch of amenities for children. Our selection of the most beautiful vacation homes with a private swimming pool will leave you amazed.
Why booking one of our luxury villas with Pool on the island of Hvar is the best choice for you:
- easy & safe booking
- personally-selected luxury villas by our team on the grounds of having the most luxurious designs of all the accommodation options
- various amenities for your liking: a private swimming pool, a heated swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, an infinity swimming pool, private parking/garage spaces for private use, a children playground, a gym, etc.
- luxury villas with unique ambience for different needs: holiday property with a view of the sea near the beach, holiday house with a private swimming pool which is also a heated pool and an infinity pool with a view of a historic town, holiday property suitable for pets, villas which allow the organization of parties, holiday house near the ferry port, etc.
- fully privacy
- best price
- 24/7 help: in case there are any problems, we will help you resolve them in the shortest time possible
In case you need any help finding the luxury villa with pool that best suits your needs or you need more details on one of our holiday homes, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will make your vacation in Croatia the most memorable and relaxing one.