Perched on top of a 277 m high hilltop in the midst of the lush Mediterranean greenery of the Mirna River valley is one of the most renowned and prestigious towns of Istria – the walled town of Motovun. As if straight out of a fairytale, the gorgeous town of Motovun will bewitch its visitors with its fascinating historical buildings, unbelievable nature which hides some of the most sought-after culinary secret ingredients and mythical stories perpetuated in literary works of the most famous writers of Croatia.
The beautiful town of Motovun, or as Italians like to call it Montana, is located in the northern part of the peninsula of Istria in Croatia. Start your journey through the magnificent Istrian town of Motovun in its historic center dominated by the parish Church of St. Stephen and the bell tower of Motovun, see one of the most spectacular views of the unspoiled Mediterranean nature from the town’s city walls and explore the story of the gentle giant called Veli Joze, who, according to the story of the renowned Croatian writer Vladimir Nazor, used to sit on the hilltop where Motovun is located at and dip his toes into the River of Mirna. Go on a bike journey on the Parenzana, also called Istrijanka, which was once-upon-a-time a railway connecting Trieste in Italy with Porec on the Istrian coast, but whose tracks have been removed since then and the path has been transformed into a beautiful cycling route. The damp and dark Motovun Forest is home of the best white truffles in the world whose superb aroma is highly regarded in the culinary world. With so much to explore in the magical town of Motovun, choosing it as your next vacation destination in Croatia is a no-brainer. Book the most wonderful vacationproperty with a private pool in Motovun in Istria and experience Croatia as never before.
What You Can Look Forward to in the Magical Town of Motovun:
- a rich history to be discovered through the many historic buildings
- a spectacular view of the Mediterranean nature from the Motovun City Walls
- Motovun Film Festival
- High-quality Istrian wine and olive oil
- Some of the best restaurants with traditional Istrian dishes on the peninsula of Istria
- White truffles everywhere
- Gorgeous holiday house with a private pool which will turn your vacation in Croatia into a fairytale
Come closer to your ideal vacation in Croatia by booking one of our luxurious holiday homes with a private pool in Motovun. If you have decided to travel with your family, your best choice is booking one of our family-friendly holiday house with a private pool in the Motovun area which have all the necessities for children, as well as a bunch of fun entertainment activities for the whole family. Perhaps, you are looking to spend your vacation in Istria in a modern ambience. Well, take a look a modern vacation property, which usually use glass heavily in their design to offer the most spectacular view of the lush greenery of Motovun area. Furthermore, you can experience the traditional soul of Istria by renting a luxurious holiday house with a rustic design, as well as bring your lovely pets with you to your relaxing vacation in Motovun by booking a gorgeous pet-friendly holiday housewith a private pool. Our assortment of luxurious holiday villas with a private pool near and in Motovun has everyone in mind so that everyone finds what they are looking for.
Why Booking One of Our Beautiful Luxury Villas with a Private Pool in Motovun is the Best Choice for You:
- easy and safe booking
- an array of luxurious holiday homes to choose from: vacation house with a heated pool with a view of the sea, a property with a rustic flair near the city, holiday homes suitable for pets and/or children, etc.
- a personal and professional travel agent
- over 300 five-star reviews from our guests
- 24/7 customer support: we will help you resolve any issue in the least amount of time possible
- full privacy
- best prices