Porec is a 2000-year-old town established by the Romans on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula. Rent the most gorgeous luxury villas with a private swimming pool in Porec and discover this small Mediterranean town which hides the remains of ancient Rome in the stone paved Decumanus Street on the Marafor Square and in the ruins of the temples of Neptune and Mars.
To visit Porec means to open a chest with a treasure called history. Find out all about the town which was set up by Romans, ruled over by Napoleon and the Habsburg royal family, conquered by Venetians and given back to Croatia by visiting all the monuments left behind. Check out the early Byzantine Euphrasian Basilica which has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, stroll along the streets of the ancient Old Town of Porec at the heart of which is the Marafor Square which was the place where public gatherings occurred in Roman times. See how an authentic Romanesque house looks like by going to the junction of Decamanus Street and Marafor Square where a well preserved Romanesque house causes astonishment with its gorgeous façade with an ornate wooden balcony and relish the intricate beauty of the Gothic and Baroque architectural style by visiting the Istrian Council House. Take a dive into the gorgeous Adriatic Sea by going to the many pebbly and rocky beaches in the vicinity of Porec and have a fun day at the Aqua Colors Porec with two large pools, a 500 m Lazy River and 13 waterslides for a perfect family-friendly holiday.
The landscape of Poreč is simply breathtaking and offers some unique nature sites such as the open geological monument, the Baredine Cave, whose stalagmites are known for their peculiar shape and the 12 km long estuary called Lim Bay along which you might find quartz boulders. Once you have discovered the amazing historic, cultural, gastronomic and natural offer of Porec, go on a one-day excursion to Venetia, which is only 2 hours away!
What to do in Porec:
- explore the history of this city in Croatia by visiting the many historic monuments: Euphrasius Basilica, Marafor Square, Decamanus Street, Istrian Council House, Porec tower, etc.
- relish the beauty of the surroundings of Porec: visit the Baredine Cave, take a walk along the Lim Bay estuary and explore the beauty of the Saint Lovrec town
- delight you taste buds in gourmand restaurants with delicious Mediterranean dishes and top-class wine
- discover the beautiful beaches of Porec: Maro Sandy Beach, Borik Beach, Brulo Beach, Donji Spadici Beach, etc.
- go on a one-day trip to Italy
- choose one of the most beautiful luxury villas in Croatia
Our selection of the most wonderful luxury villas with pools in Poreč will make your vacation dreams a reality. Be it a family vacation, a holiday with friends or a trip alone, our staff will provide you with the highest level of service and help you fulfil all your requirements. Whether you are looking for a rustic holiday property or a modern holiday home near the city, villas that have a variety of wellness facilities in addition to a swimming pool for private use or villas that have various children amenities, villas which have a heated pool fr private use or an infinity pool for private use, villas which have a view of the sea or which have a view of the nature, our selection of luxury villas in Porec has something for everyone. Therefore, check out our assortment of luxury holiday villas for an unforgettable vacation in Croatia.
Booking one of our luxury villas with pool in Porec is the perfect choice for you because:
- they are extremely easy & safe to book
- they were handpicked by us for their unmatched beauty and luxury which exudes from their every surface
- they have various luxury amenities: a private swimming pool, a private beach, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a gym, a tavern, a heated pool, an infinity pool, various entertainment facilities, etc.
- you will have complete privacy
- you will have our help 24/7 should you need it
- they have the best price on the market
Start off your amazing journey through Croatia by booking the most wonderful holiday property in Istria. Should you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always more than happy to help!