Opatija, a charming coastal town often regarded as the “pearl of the Adriatic Sea”, is a Mediterranean oasis with rich culture and history, numerous monuments, gorgeous parks and idyllic villas with a pool, which are just waiting for you.
Travel to Opatija and go for a walk along the majestic Lungomare coastal promenade which stretches from the fishing village Volosko along Opatija all the way to Ičići, Lovran and Ika and take an Instagram pic with the statue of the Girl with the Seagull, the symbol of Opatija. Visit the Croatian Walk of Fame, go for a stroll through the Park Angiolina which received praise for its rich flora and discover all the beautiful beaches along the coast of Opatija of which we would like to emphasize the dog-friendly beach between Opatija and Ičići and the family friendly beach Tomaševac which is perfect for children as it is equipped with a children playground, a trampoline, a slide, pedal boats, etc.
Near the fairytale city of Opatija are numerous small idyllic towns and villages which look as if they were painted on a canvas. Visit the oldest settlement of Croatia Lovran, get lost in the narrow streets of Volosko and meet its kind fishmen, enjoy the beautiful view which stretches from the medieval town of Brseč situated on a 157 m high cliff or go to Veprinac from where you will have the best view of the Kvarner Bay. Visit Mount Učka for an active holiday, where you will be able to go horse riding and caving, as well as paragliding and hand gliding from Učka’s highest peak Vojak and enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding area.
What you can look forward to in Opatija:
- a green oasis with numerous parks: American Gardens, Angiolina Park, St. James’ Park, , Park Margarita, etc.
- Lungomare Promenade: a walk along the sea from Volosko to Lovran
- Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation – one of the most beautiful churches of Croatia
- The Walk of Fame in Croatia
- Open Air Theatre
- Maiden with the Seagull – the symbol of Opatija & a perfect location for taking a picture
- idyllic surroundings: fishing village Ika, village Veprinac with a majestic view, charming village Volosko, etc.
- Nature Park Učka: hiking, climbing, paragliding, caving, horse riding, etc.
- numerous near-by beaches with turquoise crystal-clear water: family-friendly Tomaševac Beach, dog-friendly beach, Lipovica Family Beach
Check out our assortment of the most gorgeous luxury villas with a pool in Opatija which offers something for everybody. Whether you are looking for a traditional holiday home in a secluded area of the region or a holiday property in the city center, for a holiday home with all the luxury facilities one can imagine such as a private swimming pool, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a gym, a heated pool, an infinity pool, a private beach, garage/parking spaces for private use, etc., or a pet-friendly holiday property with a view the sea, our luxury villas will cater to all your needs. By booking one of our gorgeous holiday homes with a private swimming pool in Opatija you are one step closer to the most beautiful vacation in Croatia.
Why our villas in Opatija are the best choice for you:
- easy & safe booking
- the most luxurious ambiences Croatia has to offer
- a variety of luxury amenities: sauna, jacuzzi, gym, heated swimming pool/infinity swimming pool for private use, children playground, private beach, etc.
- full privacy
- 24/7 customer service: we are always at your disposal should you need any help
Whether you are longing for a holiday property in a quiet and secluded area or near-by the vivid nightlife during your travel to Croatia, our assortment of carefully selected luxury villas with a pool in Opatija has something for everyone. We will make your stay an outstanding and first-class experience. By booking one of our villas with a pool you are subscribing to an unforgettable vacation in Croatia.